COVID-19 Response Resource Center
We are monitoring legal and business implications of the COVID-19 pandemic and actively advising clients on a broad array of issues related to the coronavirus outbreak.
Subscribe here to receive Smith Pachter McWhorter's updates on COVID-19 legal issues.
COVID-19 CLIENT ADVISORIES
Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC is following legal developments and has issued client advisories regarding COVID-19 and its potential impact on construction, government contracts and white collar investigations and compliance published by our attorneys.
- Updated COVID-19 Handbook for Government Contractors During the Coronavirus Pandemic, (UPDATED) April 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Client Alert: Fast-Track Emergency Procurement Methods Available to Agencies and Contractors to Support Response to COVID-19 Pandemic, April 6, 2020
- COVID-19 Client Alert: CARES Act and Implications for Government Contractors, April 1, 2020
- OMB Guidance Urges Flexibility in Management of Government Contracts During Pandemic - Practical Tips for Contractors, March 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Client Alert: Overview of the Defense Production Act and Implications for Government Contractors, March 22, 2020
Companies are encouraged to visit coronavirus.gov and World Health Organization for updated information from public health authorities and agencies on protecting individuals and businesses.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
U.S. Federal Court Orders and Updates
U.S. State Department
Commonwealth of Virginia
District of Columbia