News & Resources
Stephen D. Knight will be speaking at the U.S. Defence Contracting and FAR Compliance in Europe Conference in London, sponsored by ACI, June 25-28.
Stephen D. Knight will be speaking at the U.S. Defence Contracting and FAR Compliance in Europe Conference, sponsored by ACI, June 25-28 in London. The conference will focus on mastery of FAR and DFARS requirements to stay competitive in the US defence market, in a time of heightened regulatory oversight and budget uncertainty.
Mr. Knight will be presenting on the following topics:
- Understand the Roles of US Government Officials, DCAA and DCMA
- Breaking Down the FAR: Nomenclature, Purpose and Prescription
- Determining Applicability of CAS to Your Contracting and Completing a Disclosure Statement
- Getting to Grips with the Powers and Priorities of the DCAA and Audit Procedures
- The Nuts and Bolts of Determining Cost Allowability and Allocability under the CAS and FAR
A full program brochure is available here and the confrence website is available here.