News & Resources
ABA Section of Public Contract Law 2013 Annual Meeting
The American Bar Association’s Section of Public Contract Law 2013 Annual Meeting will be held in San Francisco, CA, August 9-12. The program will include a wide variety of public contract law issues including the following scheduled events:
- Strategic Planning Committee Breakfast Meeting
- CLE Program — Negotiating the Prime Contractor‑Subcontractor Relationship
- Putting Theory into Practice: Mock Negotiation of a Data Rights Issue Post-Award
- What Are We Fighting For? Identifying and Resolving Common Subcontracting Issues
- 23rd Annual Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Awards Luncheon
- CLE Program — Constraints on Public Spending: The New Austerity and Its Aftermath
- In the Aftermath of the Fiscal Cliffhanger, How Have Federal Government Priorities Changed?
- Who’s Crying Now? The Impact of Dwindling Federal Dollars and Shrinking Budgets
- Construction Division Program Continental Breakfast
- Construction Division CLE Program — DCAA: From the Perspective of the construction Contractor and the Government Trial Attorney
- CLE Program — New Frontiers in Fraud and Compliance?
- Anatomy of a False Claims Act Case: Investigation, Prosecution and Defense of False Claims Act Cases
- Compliance Programs to Manage Changing Enforcement Risks
- 11th Annual Ruth C. Burg Luncheon for Women in Public Contract Law
For mor information please click here.